Friday, July 18, 2008

I guess I like to pick my nose!

Hey Y'all,

So heres my next post. Ummm, they aren't really that exciting. Just like where I work and stuff. I think the key to more exciting blogs is other human beings! So, I will try to get some of those in my next one. But again, I am only doin "first take" videos to try to keep the originality up. But also, I will try to do less "walking around" so its not so "Blair Witch Projectish."

So, my question is, are these video blogs that I have done the least bit entertaining? Like is it interesting to see whats going on, or are you like waiting for something to happen that doesn't? Ha! Seriously. Suggestions?

And remember, no comments, no blogs. :).............yes, that was a threat.

Aight Fam, hope all is well.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Alright Chase! You did it! That's what I like to see, where life is really happening. Your office is different than I thought it would be. Way less cubicleish. That part at the end was so funny, me and Lindsay were dying! I know it's probably weird talking to yourself, but it's for our benefit. Keep it up!

p.s. did you get a video camera?

Lindsay said...

p.s.s. Did you know you can see who's been looking at your blog with sitemeter.com? You just put in the html and it shows where the visitors are from and what site they came to your site from.

The Parnells said...

first off thanks for the videos...we watched them all....and david almost choked to death from laughing so hard on the last video! greenville doesn't look as tropical as i thought it might...not as many palm trees and such.

The Parnells said...

david just made me watch the last video a second time....keep up the videos!

Port ABS said...

Son,
O.K. you got a good laugh out of me on that last one too. If I were you I wouldn't include that time on your time card ... no wonder sales are a bit slow in North America. Maybe you can find Nine Forks cemetary and send a video of James Parnell's headstone ... at night ...for your next Blair Witch Project film!
Dad

Anonymous said...

Chase,
We need a little more video inspiration ...